We are always looking for volunteers who want to help out with Special Olympics Centre County. It is the perfect opportunity to make a difference and a great resume builder.
- Unified Sports®
- Public Relations
- School/Agency Coordinator
- Management Team
- Event Volunteer
- Communications Coordinator
- Families Team
- Athlete/Volunteer/Family recruitment
If you would like to volunteer, please contact the coach or appropriate management team member with your interest.
Volunteers are required to:
As a Special Olympics volunteer, I agree that while serving as a volunteer, I will:
- Provide for the general welfare, health and safety of all Special Olympics athletes and volunteers.
- Dress and act in an appropriate manner at all times.
- Follow the established rules and guidelines of Special Olympics and/or any agency involved with Special Olympics.
- Report any emergencies to the appropriate authorities after first taking immediate action to ensure the health and safety of the participants.
- Abstain from the consumption or use of all alcohol, tobacco products and illegal substances while involved with any Special Olympics event, competition or training school.
- Not engage in any inappropriate contact or relationship with athletes, volunteers or other participants of Special Olympics
Where applicable, submit the reimbursement form [Opens in New Window]as indicated.